Friday, January 9, 2009

Hill AFB

On December 30, 2008 I took the kids up to Ogden to visit a friend of mine. While we were there we took a trip to the Hill Air Force Base Aerospace Museum. WOW! It was so amazing. It was a perfect outing for 3 little boys. There were two big hangers full of airplanes. I know how much my Grandpa Carmen loves airplanes, so I thought of him a lot while we were there. It would have been fun to have him there to tell me all about the different planes. Spencer's favorite plane was the Blackbird, which is the fastest airplane in the world. Trenton liked when we were able to walk up inside a helicopter. There was a window taken out on the side of it and the kids decided that the window got "blown out" in battle. What imaginations! I think TJ had more fun running around then looking at any planes. He is just so full of energy. My friend has 2 boys and a little girl. One of her boys name is also Spencer, so while we were together we had to call my Spencer "Big Spencer" and hers "Little Spencer". There was a little bit of confusion with the two. It sure was fun to go experience this museum. It was Fascinating.














No comments:

Post a Comment