Saturday, May 30, 2009

First Camp Trip of the Season






We went camping over Memorial Day with Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Steve, Chris, Crystal and family, and Noelle and Trent. We went up to Flaming Gorge for the weekend. I forgot how beautiful this area was. It was so nice being in the great outdoors. We had a great time fishing, exploring, going on Grandpa's treasure hunt, riding bikes, hanging out, and (of course) eating. I celebrated my 31st birthday while we were there. All a wanted was a dutch oven feast which my dad prepared for me. I especially loved my Cherry Chocolate Cobbler (yum). It rained part of the time so we went to Vernal to the Dinosaur Museum there. TJ absolutely loves dinosaurs, we had a great time. We did have to cut the trip short because of the rain, but we still had a lot of fun. We are looking forward to many more family camp trips this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment